Friday, July 10, 2009

New Outfit for EFY & 33 Weeks

Hannah's cute outfit for EFY
33 Weeks and counting!!!!

With EFY comes the need for one or two new outfits, in particular something to wear to the dance or the day that the youth are required to wear church clothes. After a day of shopping Hannah and I found the outfit pictured above, I took this picture the day before Hannah left for EFY, not only is her new outfit cute but I really liked the picture so I thought I would post it.

This week marked week 33, I am a little late in posting the picture because Sunday will be week 34, I guess better late than never. So far all is well but if you look back on previous pictures you can see how much my belly has grown week to week. My ankles are still very swollen and about the only thing that helps is staying off my feet all day, like that will happen. I went for my check up on Monday, so far all is well with everything. I have one more two week appointment and then I start going every week until she makes her arrival. I am hopeful that she will hold off until my due date of August 23rd but am not overly confident of that. I had a feeling that she had moved and the Dr. confirmed that on Monday indicating that she is now head down, that seems a little too early to me but who knows. The Dr. said it should be fine as long as she stays there through 36 weeks, at that point it is not likely that she will move again. I will keep you posted....

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

i think you look fantastic. seriously, so good.

and cute out fit on hannah!

Shana said...

That shirt is a great color on you... you're wearing pregnancy well, woman!