Tuesday, June 30, 2009

32 Weeks

This week marks week 32, yeah!! That means we have 8 more weeks to go before we can finally meet our baby girl, we are very excited for that day to come. I could do without the 100 plus temperatures in Austin, the heat makes it very uncomfortable and as you can see in the picture I have a lot of swelling in my legs and ankles. My feet are always swollen and fat and my toes look like baby sausages, it is getting increasingly difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep, so my nights are spent tossing and turning. Other than those minor complaints I am doing well and am willing to endure for another 8 weeks to deliver a healthy baby girl. Keep an eye on our Blog for more pictures from our trip to Utah including a surprise baby shower my Mom and Sister's threw me while we were in town. Now that we have returned from vacation we hope to make progress on the baby's room and post pictures as well.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gines "Party of Five" said...

Still lookin cute:)

Kelly said...

You're looking good!