Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A lot to Blog about

I have so many things to add to my blog, once I figure out how to download pictures from our new camera to my blog I will do so. Life has been extremely busy lately, we have the end of flag football for Houston and soccer for the girls. Seminary Graduation for Jessica, the end of the school year, Jessica's Graduation open house and of course GRADUATION! We continue to have family in town for the festivities, it has been a wonderful time and one I will always remember. It is hard to believe that this day has arrived and even harder to believe that the soon we will be driving Jessica to College. We have a Senior trip, girls camp, BYU soccer camp and EFY to look forward to as well as a trip to Utah in August or possibly sooner for orientation. Stay tuned for pictures and updates.

Thank you to all who have been so kind to wish Jessica well and congratulate her on her graduation. So many have played such an important role in her life, we treasure your love and friendship.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

You HAVE been busy! 'Tis the season, every end of May/beginning of June.

Keep in mind that you don't have to have pictures with your posts--it's fun to read things too. But I know you're wanting to figure out that camera too.

Congratulations to Jessica, the GRADUATE. It's hard to believe! I'm going to miss her with you when she leaves for college.