Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

 

 

 

 

To my wonderful husband, Happy Father's Day. Each and every day I look at our kids I realize how lucky we are to have them in our lives, we have truly been blessed. I am so grateful for you and for the wonderful Dad you have become, you work so hard to provide for our family and strive to make everyone happy. I know I expect a lot and often forget to thank you for all you do. I recognize how important your family is to you, you often say that you feel our kids teach you more than you teach them. I hope you are beginning to realize as they get older how much of an influence you truly do have on them. They love you very much and so do I. Thank you for always guiding our family in the right direction and providing a stable foundation to build upon, thank you for your patience with me as I found my way back to the gospel. I will be forever grateful that through that process we became an eternal family, I wouldn't have it any other way. All my love, today, tomorrow and always.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Your family is so photogenic! These pictures are so awesome. I loved them all. Yes, Chad's a pretty good catch. Good job, Michele! Happy Father's Day!

Conni said...

This is so nice! You guys make a great couple, great kids, and a great family. :)

Summer Adams said...

Michele! I just found your blog. I'm so glad you're blogging! It's so fun to catch up on your cute family. Such great family pics and exciting to hear Jessica is coming to Utah. Pleeeaaaase let us know if you have time to meet us for dinner or something if you come into town. We love to see old friends. Glad life is going well. Hugs!

Michele said...

Summer thank you for the nice comment. I had not checked comments far enough down and just now received your comment. Unforutnately we did make it to Utah for a quick trip to get her settled, I will try to contact you the next time we are in town to visit. Take care.