Sunday, August 9, 2009

37 Weeks

Do not let the look of discomfort confuse you, I promise I am happy.

I am a week late in posting the 37 week picture things have been pretty busy around here, I will be posting the 38 week pictures soon as well. So far all is going well, I am going to the Doctor weekly now, while I am making progress there is no reason to think I will deliver early. If only we had a crystal ball and could predict when the day will be it would make planning a whole lot easier. Although I am getting very uncomfortable and sleeping is almost next to impossible I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. School starts in two weeks and we have a lot to do to get the kids ready for the big day. I am hopeful that the baby will wait to make her appearance until after we are done with all the preparation. Stay tuned for 38 week pictures and an update, my next appointment is on Tuesday.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: