Sunday, April 13, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

 

Senior year is here and graduation is right around the corner which in turn means that it is time to pick a College. Jessica has been accepted to the University of Utah and Savannah College of Art and Design, she has a desire to study Architecture and Interior Design. She is having a difficult time deciding which school to attend, to help her make a decision we took a weekend trip to Savannah to visit the campus, take a tour and get a feel for the City. We had a wonderful time despite getting lost a few times, if only we would have had a GPS while we were walking around town. The school has so much to offer and the campus is absolutely beautiful. I'm not sure the trip helped Jessica made a decision, it actually made it more difficult. She is taking the time to consider all of her options and make the right choice, keep an eye on our blog for her final decision.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Michele,
I can certainly remember experiencing those same feelings years ago when I was trying to decide where to go to school. She is doing the right thing by taking her time and weighing it all out. I'm sure she will make the right decision. It was so good to hear from you and I have enjoyed seeing the pics of you and your beautiful family. I can't believe how much the kids have grown up since we lived in Austin. I'm so excited we have these blogs so we can all stay more connected across the miles. Take care and thank you for your loving well wishes about my new calling at church, it means so much. Take care- Jenn

It's Been a Day! said...

Hey Michele. It's Paige. What a huge decision for Jessica. My sister is at the U right now and dating someone who is an architect major. he's also going to do his masters in architecture there starting in the fall. If you have any questions about the program and needed an honest opinion, he would give you one. Let me know!

Kelly said...

This just makes ME nervous and Jessica's not even my daughter. But I have watched her grow and blossom for the past several years and I just love her to pieces and am so excited for her, and want the best for her too. I have a feeling that no matter where Jessica goes, she'll thrive. I know where I'd RATHER she go....but that would be for selfish reasons. Like College Station, so she can be close by.

Amanda said...

That is a tough decision but if she comes to the U there will be at least one friendly face close by! Plus.. a cute baby to babysit in case she needed some extra money :)