Sunday, August 31, 2008

Jessica's Senior Trip

Following Jessica's graduation and all of the festivities we went out of town for a little get a way. My sister Sandy, her husband Dan and my nephew Brady joined Chad, me and Jessica. My nephew Brady graduated a few days prior to from Olympus High School in Utah. We decided to do something that would be fun for everyone, we went to the Hyatt Resort in Bastrop, Texas. While it was not far away for us it was a wonderful trip, we went horseback riding, floating on the lazy river, played tennis, the boys played golf, had wonderful spa services and ate more than we should. It was a wonderful opportunity to be with family in a relaxing atmosphere and celebrate and honor Jessica and Brady for their accomplishments. I hope you enjoy some pictures of our fun vacation.

















3 comments:

Kelly said...

First of all, your blog looks really cute, and I'm so excited your blogging again!

Next, that looks like a fun getaway! I have always wanted to go there--we were actually booked for one night about ten days ago for our anniversary, but Kelly had eye surgery instead.

Great pictures!

Eric and Andrea said...

This is a long lost cousin, so you probably don't remember me, but I did want to say CONGRATULATIONS Jessica!!
That looked like a fabulous Senior Trip and I wish you the best of luck at University of Utah!!

Andrea McConahay:-)

Conni said...

Didn't you love this place? Looks like you guys had a great time. It's hard for me to believe you have a college student!